Female Health Check
- Present symptoms & health concerns
- Relevant family history
- Medication & Allergies
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Waist circumference
- Blood Pressure
- Cardiovascular Examination
- Respiratory Examination
- Breast Examination
- Full Blood Count
- Kidney Function Test
- Liver Function Test
- Thyroid Function Test
- HbA1c (Diabetes Screening)
- Cholesterol and Lipid Profile
- Hormone tests (if required)
- Cervical Smear (if required) -Free if eligible under cervical check. Private cervical smear (additional view)
(Cervical screening is recommended for woman from the age of 25 to 65 years)
A Health Check visit last approximately 30 minutes and is followed up by a telephone call outlining the results, with clear explanation and individual advice.
The total cost for Health Check is 180 euros.
If further investigations are required (ECG, 24-hour Blood Pressure Monitoring, Exercise Stress Test, Spirometry, Chest X-Ray, Mammography or DXA Bone Scan), these can be arranged and incur a separate charge.
You need to fast for 14 hours prior to your appointment time (it is ok to drink water) and you will be asked to provide a urine sample on arrival.